“Hard to resist ✭✭✭✭”
– Irish Independent Magazine
“A bright new addition.”
– Irish Times Magazine
Monday – Friday
12 pm to 4.30 pm
- Vietnamese Sandwich(5.11)€10.50Crispy roast pork with carrot, mixed salad, pickled cucumber, mayonnaise, lime juice, coriander in a warm naan bread
- Crispy Duck Wrap€10.50With cucumber, leek, coriander, mixed salad and hoisin sauce
- Thai Chicken & Lemongrass Salad(5.11)€12.50Mixed leaves, lemongrass, carrot, peanuts, bean sprouts, crispy shallots, served with orange dressing
- HX46 Garden Salad With Duck(2.13)€12.50Crispy duck with mixed leaves, onion, cherry tomato, cucumber served with Thai sweet & chilli dressing
- Singapore Noodle(184.108.40.206.8.11.13)€11.95Egg noodle with chicken, king prawn, egg, bean sprouts and mixed greens
- Sweet Chilli and Basil Chicken(2.3.8)€11.50with Rice or noodle
Fried chicken with onion, mixed peppers, mangetout, baby corn and basil
- Honey Sesame Chicken(2.12.13)€11.50with rice or noodle
Fried chicken with onion, spring onion, peppers in a sweet honey sauce
- Sweet and Sour Chicken(2)€11.50with rice or noodle
tossed lightly in cornflour and wok-fried with onion, peppers, greens and pineapple
- BBQ Spare Ribs(220.127.116.11)€11.95with stir-fried vegetable and rice
- Steamed Bao Bun€11.95with chips
Japanese fried chicken with pickled cucumber, coriander, spicy mayo, carrots, sliced red onion
Roast duck with fresh cucumber, hoisin sauce
Grilled aubergine with garlic buttered mushroom, mayo, coriander and sliced red onion.
1.Celery 2.Cereal containing gluten 3.Crustaceans 4.Eggs 5.Fish 6.Lupin 7.Milk 8.Molluscs 9.Mustard 10.Nuts 11.Peanuts 12.Sesame seeds 13.soya 14.sulphur dioxide
All our beef is 100% Irish.
No msg in any of our dishes.
Nuts, dairy and wheat-based products are used in our kitchen. Please inform us if you have any special dietary requirements.