“Hard to resist ✭✭✭✭”
– Irish Independent Magazine
“A bright new addition.”
– Irish Times Magazine
5 pm to 10 pm
Traditional oriental dishes delicious as a snack/starter.
- Tempura King Prawns(4.9)€7.25with wasabi mayo and mango salsa
- Vegetable Spring Rolls(2)€5.50with plum sauce
- Duck Spring Rolls(2)€5.95with hoi sin sauce
- Spare Ribs€7.45choices of BBQ(2.13)/honey sauce(13)
- Thai Chicken Satay Skewer(2.11.13)€6.95with pickled cucumber
- Honey Sesame Prawns(2.5)€6.50prawns in tempura batter dipped in honey
- Wok Fried Chicken wings(188.8.131.52)€6.50with BBQ/ salt & chilli/ hot buffalo sauce
- Gyoza(2.13)€7.45fried dumplings with chicken and vegetable
- HX46 Platter(184.108.40.206.13)€13.95honey roast ribs, satay chicken, BBQ chicken wings, vegetable spring rolls
- HX46 Tempura Platter(220.127.116.11.7.12.13)€14.95king prawns, cod, calamari, onion, red pepper
- Crispy Aromatic Duck(2.12.13)aromatic duck served with pancakes, cucumber, leek and hoisin sauce
Egg or rice noodles wok fried.
- Singapore Noodle(18.104.22.168.8.11.13)€14.50egg noodle with chicken, king prawn, egg, bean sprout and mixed greens
All dishes served with jasmine rice, noodles, egg fried rice (+€1) or chips (+€1)
- Massaman Curry(5.11)from €14.50Mild curry with coconut milk, peanuts, potato, onion and crispy shallots
All curry dishes with a choice of chicken / beef / prawn / tofu & vegetable
Chicken / Beef (+€1) / Duck (+€2) / Prawn (+€1.5) /Tofu and Vegetable
All dishes served with jasmine rice or noodles.
- TEMPURA FRESH COD FILLET(2.8.13)€14.95fresh cod fillet deep fried in a light tempura batter served with stir fry vegetables
- TERIYAKI FRESH SALMON FILLET(22.214.171.124)€15.95grilled marinated salmon fillet with steamed vegetables
- Thai Prawn Crackers(2.3.5)€3.95
- Stir fried Mixed Vegetables(126.96.36.199)€5.95
- Naan Bread(2.7)€3.25
- Steamed Rice / Egg Noodle(2.4)€2.95
- Egg Fried Rice(4)€3.95
- Steamed Edamame Pods(1.3)€5.50
- Sauce PortionBBQ(2.13)/ Satay(2.8.11)/ Curry/ Sweet Sour/ Black Bean
1.Celery 2.Cereal containing gluten 3.Crustaceans 4.Eggs 5.Fish 6.Lupin 7.Milk 8.Molluscs 9.Mustard 10.Nuts 11.Peanuts 12.Sesame seeds 13.soya 14.sulphur dioxide
All our meat is 100% Irish.
No msg in any of our dishes.
Nuts, dairy and wheat-based products are used in our kitchen. Please inform us if you have any special dietary requirements.