“Hard to resist ✭✭✭✭”
– Irish Independent Magazine
“A bright new addition.”
– Irish Times Magazine
- Bodegas Langa, Calatayud DOGrenache, Syrah
Intense aromas of ripe red fruits. The palate is generous, harmonious and sumptuos, filled with soft red fruits
- Chateau de Godcu Exception, Cahors A/CMalbec
Argentina may have kidnapped Malbec, but it’s original home lies in France’s South West. Which will you prefer?
- Ciu Ciu Bacchus, MarcheMontepulciano, Sangiovese
Delicious ripe fruit on the palate – raspberry and cherry – with hints of liquorice, ending off with a lovely savoury and mint finish.
- Bodegas Langa, Calatayud DOChardonnay
An intense and complex aroma with generous ripe white fruits, grapefruit, pineapple and nuts
- Ana, MarlboroughSauvignon Blanc
Lovely fresh flavours of passionfruit with good balance
leading to a nice fresh finish in this white wine
- Pecile, Delle Venezie IGT, ItalyPinot Grigio
Elegant floral notes along with richer hints of golden delicious apples and distinctive vegetal notes. A dry, medium body wine. The palate faithfully reflects the nose, with a lovely tang on the finish.
- Domaine Horgelus, Cotes de Gascogne IGPSauvignon Blanc & Gros-Manseng
The duo Sauvignon blanc and Gros-Manseng will seduce you with its intense notes of exotic and citrus fruits, with a streak of minerality and freshness. The elegant and harmonious vintage will perfectly accompany your entire meals.